We specialize in manufacturing decorative Custom Lighting Fixtures. Since 1968, we have earned a stellar reputation with our clients for providing quality lighting and responsive Customer Service. Our products are hand made exclusively in the United States - which makes us more accountable to you and shortens lead times. We also create lighting fixtures for prestigious projects worldwide. To familiarize you with our capabilities and clientele, a sampling of our more recognized and recent projects are listed in this section.
Our core manufacturing competencies include - but are not limited to - the following:
- Government Buildings, Hospitals, Hotels, Resorts & Clubs, Malls, Office Buildings, Restaurants, Retail/National Accounts Universities, Libraries, Convention Centers, Residences
Our fixtures are all U.L. or ETL listed and we warranty them forever against manufacturing defects. The following lamp types are used in our fixtures:
- Custom Glass - Fabrication, Kiln Fusing and Forming, Flame Working
- Custom Acrylic - Fabrication, Forming, and Faux Finishing
- Custom Metal Finishes - Polished, Brushed, Oxidized, Powder Coated, Hand Rubbed. Distressed and Faux Finishes
We work with you to design Custom Lighting Fixtures for your projects. Our process is as follows:
- Incandescent, Low Voltage Halogen, Fluorescent, Metal Halide, LED
Our primary goal is to make you and your client happy. We strive to create and maintain a lasting relationship with you by becoming a valuable trusted partner. If we are not familiar with a material or process you wish to incorporate in your fixtures, we will either source a vendor that specializes in the material or process to assist us, or help you locate another lighting manufacturer. We employ a large local network of skilled vendors with the latest tools and technologies. We love manufacturing Custom Lighting because it allows us to work with a variety of mediums and talented Designers. Our gifted employees can manufacture almost anything - they are amazing.
- Fixture designs are generated by you, by Charles Loomis, Inc., or we collaborate.
- We work with you to determine a target budget & offer design advice to meet budget goals. Depending on your needs, we provide you with estimated budgetary pricing or firm quotes.
- Presentation Drawings and custom finish samples are also provided to ensure a "meeting of the minds" between you, your client, and Charles Loomis, Inc.
- After the design and price is approved by you, quotes are submitted to Electrical Contractors and/or Distributors - the people that will purchase the Lighting Fixtures from us.
- Upon receipt of an order and deposit, we generate a Sales Order and schedule a completion date.
- Final 3D Approval Shop Drawings are developed and submitted to all parties responsible for approving them.
- Upon receipt of approved drawings, materials are purchased.
- When materials are received, the fixtures are manufactured, assembled, inspected, and shipped to the jobsite with detailed installation instructions.